bresica italian made shotgun atis semi auto 12 gauge

History | Franchi Shotguns

Franchi has perfected the art of building double-barrel and auto-loader shotguns. And we have earned a reputation for enduring quality. And we have earned a reputation for enduring quality. To see a Franchi firearm for yourself, we invite you to visit an authorized dealer near you.

Shotgun Web - Interarms ATIS shotgun

The semi-automatic Interarms ATIS Shotgun was manufactured by Masieri in Brescia, Italy. This shotgun features a ventilated rib, a front bead sight, a cross-bolt safety, and a fixed full choke. Its wood, metal, and bore are all in good condition.

Revelation 12ga auto shotgun | The Firearms Forum - The ...

2012-05-17· "Made in Brescia for sure, but not by Franchi. The gun was made by Masieri / Armi Atis, and imported by Universal Firearms (which was supposedly a division of Iver Johnson at one time). It also seems that at one time, this same gun was imported by Interarms, and sold as an Interarms ATIS shotgun.

Franchi-Brescia for sale - GunsAmerica

Description: A brand new S.P.A. Luigi Franchi Brescia 48/AL 12 gauge shotgun. This gun has NEVER had a round run through it! The entire gun is perfect. Semi-auto, very light /trap/skeet firearm. 12 ga chambered 2 3/4". Serial #D25422 Imported by Stoeger Arms, Hackensack NJ

S.P.A. Luigi Franchi Brescia for sale - GunsAmerica

Description: General The Franchi 48 AL is a(n) Semi-Automatic Shotgun. It has average MSRP of $1,040 The Franchi 48 AL has a total length of 46 inches, which is 1 inches larger than the average for all Shotgun Guns, older even longer legal limit.

Atis S P A Brescia Gauge - jananienterprises.co.in

Up For sale is a super nice S.P.A Luigi Franchi Brescia 20 Gauge 26" Barrel, semi automatic 48 AL made in Italy (pre 1989 dose not have threaded choke tubes) improved cylinder choke. this gun is a 95% gun in great shape shot very little .

Semi-Auto Shotgun - GunSite South Africa

2011-09-09· Hi Guys have any of you heard of a semi auto shotgun called a ATIS, made in Brescia, Italy. It holds 6 rounds in the tube, Are these semi-auto shotguns any good? If so what would considered a fair price? I am currently looking at buying it but no absalutely nothing about it so any input would be very much appreciated.

bresica italian made shotgun atis semi auto 12 gauge

Breda Brescia Italian 12Ga. Shotgun - LiveAuctioneers. This lot features a 12 Gauge Automatic Shotgun made by Breda Brescia and Italian Gun Maker and is …

Atis Auto 12 Gauge Shotgun 25 For Sale at …

This shotgun you are looking at was manufactured by ATIS of Brescia, Italy and imported by Interarms. It is a 12 gauge semi-auto that is chambered for 2-3/4" shells. This gun has a 25" ventilated rib, MOD. choked smooth bore barrel. The bore is in excellent condition.

Shotgunworld.com • L.A. Luigi Franchi Brescia 12 GA. Italian

2009-02-05· A shotgun was given to me by my grandfather in 1971. Not certain as to it's value. I don't hunt anymore so I want to sell it and don't know what to ask for it. The bore is very good. Bluing I would guess at 90 percent. Varnish starting to wear off on the stock. On the receiver side opposite the auto ejector it says, "S.p. A. Luigi Franchi Brescia Made in Italy 12 GA. Mod. On the bottom at the ...

Breda Brescia Automatic 12 Ga. Semi-Automatic Italian ...

Our Assessment: This is a very well built Italian Semi-Automatic 12 gauge shotgun which would be excellent to bring out to the range or field. It is in pretty nice condition for its age and the metal to wood fit is great. Treat yourself to classic Italian semi-auto shotgun.

Luigi Franchi Brescia 12 Gauge - hsc-lb.com

What i know: it is a luigi franchi-brescia autoloading shotgun, i know from the it looks like a savage automatic 12 gauge copy or something ... I inherited a franchi 12 ga semi auto shotgun some years ago and it s.p.a. luigi franchi brescia made in italy 48/al 12 ga (on the receiver)...

atis s p a brescia 12 gauge - nppthakurdwara.in

Auction: 9777615 Atis made in Italy 12 ga 2 3/4 Semi-Auto Shotgun.Two bead vent rib.It is a used Gun but overall it is still a nice shootable rabbit or squirrel getter.

Franchi Shotguns For Sale - gunsinternational.com

Semi Auto 12 gauge. Threaded barrel, pistol grip stock and extended mag (8+1 Rounds). Barrel is 21 1/2". Famous dual safety system - regular plus q Threaded barrel, pistol …

I have a 12 gauge breda single barrel automatic. serial ...

The Breda semi auto shotguns have names like Antares Standard, Argus, Aries, Altair, Altair Special, Etc. There is also a standard gun in grades 1, 2, and 3. Do you know which model you have? There is also a standard gun in grades 1, 2, and 3.

ATIS Semi Auto - Gun / Firearms, Tactical & Hunting ...

2015-01-07· Re: ATIS Semi Auto It is a Spanish make there design was based on the browning A5 and it is spring operated which means it can use12 gauge 24 grain ammo through it as well,It has a special safety feature where you can not rack a round from the …

BREDA-BRESCIA ITALIAN SEMI-AUTOMATIC SHOTGUN

BREDA-BRESCIA ITALIAN 12 GAUGE SEMI-AUTOMATIC SHOTGUN, #52841, L 27" BBL, (WITH CHOKE).:Breda-Brescia, 12 gauge semi-automatic shotgun. Having a 26 1/2" ribbed barrel with detachable 0.50mm 'Quick Choke'. Front bead sight, factory engraving to the lower half of the receiver and trigger guard. Blued finish to barrel and top half of receiver.

S.p.A. Luigi Franchi Semi-Auto 12 Gauge Shotgun, Brescia ...

S.p.A. Luigi Franchi Semi-Auto 12 Gauge Shotgun, Brescia Made In Italy (4427228) × Bidding has ended on this item. S.p.A. Luigi Franchi Semi-Auto 12 Gauge Shotgun, Brescia Made In Italy

atis s p a brescia 12 gauge - print-flyers.co.za

atis s p a brescia 12 gauge princeexports Auction: 9777615 Atis made in Italy 12 ga 2 3/4 SemiAuto Shotgun.Two bead vent rib.It is a used Gun but overall it is still a nice shootable rabbit or squirrel getter.

Brescia 12 gauge semi-auto shotgun - hotspotoutdoors.com

2006-10-18· The gun says Farms Brescia - Made in Italy (Brescia is a large city in Italy), and I believe it's imported by Tradewinds Inc, Tacoma WA. Automatic model H-170 2 3/4" FULL it's stamped on barrel. Automatic model H-170 2 3/4" FULL it's stamped on barrel.

atis shotguns - AldousLongoria's blog

Item:9465526 ATIS ATIS 12 Gauge Semi-Auto Shotgun For Sale at. Auction: 9465526 We recently acquired this 12-gauge shotgun from an estate sale. We have been unable to determine the maker and date of manufacture.

Breda Brescia Italian 12Ga. Shotgun - LiveAuctioneers

This Italian Made Gun shows a beautiful wood stock with checkering. Serial Number 118163. Serial Number 118163. This lot features a 12 Gauge Automatic Shotgun made by Breda Brescia and Italian Gun Maker and is a Charles Daly Novamatic Lightweight 2 3/4".

Bresica Italian Made Shotgun Atis Semi Auto Gauge

atis shotguns AldousLongoria's blog. Shooting » Shotgun ID & Value. "i have a atis semi auto shotgun that is made in italy and ATIS ATIS 12 Gauge SemiAuto Shotgun ATIS/Brescia shotgun

interarms semi-auto shotgun | The High Road

2013-05-19· ok I feel a little stupid I bought this shotgun, Atis 12 guage, semi-auto, and I can't get the action out it seems with many other semi-auto's you just remove the barrel, pull or screw out the little operating handle and the action slides out, easy, but I can't see any way that this handle can

ATIS by Interarms 12 GA Shotgun S/N V23339

ATIS by Interarms 12 GA Shotgun S/N V23339 for sale online. ... Guns International Advertising Policy This site's purpose is to bring gun buyers and gun brokers or sellers together by advertising guns or gun related items and services for sale online.

How much is a tradewinds automatic model h 150 12 …

I have been going to gun swap/shows for the last 30+ plus years and I've seen a few of them. There is a very big difference in the models though. A plain tradewinds semi auto 12 gauge only sells ...

1911 1st Time Shooting 12 Gauge ATIS Shotgun ...

2011-05-04· One of those was a 40-year-old ATIS semiautomatic 12 gauge shot gun, which is an Italian copy of the Browning A5. Now, I've been watching my dad shoot this for years, so I …