holba gold mine

Gold - WikiLeaks

Two producing mines, Zun-Holba and Irokinda, are situated in the Lake Baikal region of Russia and produce approximately 125,000 ounces of gold per annum to High River. Two new open pit gold mines, Taparko-Bouroum in Burkina Faso, and Berezitovy in Russia, have been constructed and are currently being put into full production.

High River Gold Mines Ltd. 155 University Avenue, Suite ...

Zun-Holba Gold Mine: o Gold production of 17,316 ounces at a cash cost of US $554 per ounce. Irokinda Gold Mine: o Gold production of 16,678 ounces at a cash cost of US $471 per ounce. Taparko-Bouroum Gold Mine: o Mill drive-train alignment problem addressed. o Gold production of 12,637 ounces at a cash cost of US $679 per ounce, versus a planned

Stock | NORD GOLD Stock Price Today | Markets Insider

The Buryatzoloto segment covers two underground gold mines located in the Republic of Buryatia and Zun-Holba. The Berezitovy segment is an open-pit gold mine located in the Amur region of the ...

High River Gold Mines Ltd. 67 Yonge Street, Suite 1502 ...

The Zun-Holba and Irokinda Gold Mines produced 131,877 ounces (2010 – 135,636) () at a total cash cost of US$673 per ounce. The Taparko-Bouroum Gold Mine produced 131,519 ounces (2010 – 127,684) () at a total cash cost of US$584 per ounce.

Stock | HIGH RIVER GOLD MINES Stock Price Today | Markets ...

High River Gold Mines Ltd. explores for gold mines. Its project portfolio includes taparko-bouroum mine, the berezitovy gold mine, zun-holba mine and the irokinda mine…

NORDGOLD'S STOCK INFORMATION - Denver Gold Group

The Neryungri mine operates the Tabornoe gold deposit in Yakutia and is the location for Nordgold's 06 pilot stage Gross project. Technology Crushing, SAG/Ball milling, ... Buryatzoloto operates two mature underground gold mines – Irokinda and Zun-Holba – in the Republic of 07 08 Buryatia. GROSS, Russia Pilot stage operations in 2014 ...

Zun Holba - Mining Atlas

Zun-Holba is an underground gold mine in the Buryatia Republic. It is approximately 315km from the village of Kultuk, which is on the Trans-Siberian railroad, and 80km from the city of Irkutsk. Zun-Holba is also accessible by an all-season road.

Investors' Room :: Highland Gold - MoneyAM - Free Share ...

2006 output: 150,173 ounces (Zun Holba mine 70,107 ounces, Irokinda mine 80,066 ounces) Forecast 2007 output: 145,400 ounces (Zun Holba mine 69,100 ounces, Irokinda mine 76,300 ounces) * Buryatzoloto is owned 85 percent by Canada's High River Gold Mines Ltd and operates the Zun Holba and Irokinda mines in Buryatia.

High River Gold Reports First Quarter 2011 Results - Yahoo

Jun 15, 2011· High River Gold Reports First Quarter 2011 Results. ... Two underground mines, Zun-Holba and Irokinda, are situated in the Lake Baikal region of Russia. Two open pit gold mines…

mine d or de zun holba - theodoras.eu

High River Gold, Somita mine LinkedIn. Join LinkedIn today for free. See who you know at High River Gold, Somita mine, The Company operates the Zun-Holba and Irokinda mines Societe des Mines de. Chat en direct » gold mines in burkina fasovivekanandbca

High River Gold Mines Ltd - kitco.com

2 Operations § Zun-Holba and Irokinda Underground Gold Mines: o Gold production (including placer operations) totalled 145,763 ounces () at a cash operating cost of US $525 per ounce. § Taparko-Bouroum Open-pit Gold Mine: o Gold production in 2008 totalled 30,667 ounces () at a cash operating cost of US

High River Announces Updated Reserve and Resource Estimate ...

Two underground mines, Zun-Holba and Irokinda, are situated in the Lake Baikal region of Russia. Two open pit gold mines, Berezitovy in Russia and Taparko-Bouroum in Burkina Faso, are also in ...

BURYATZOLOTO - Nordgold

Buryatzoloto comprises the underground gold mines of Irokinda and Zun-Holba in the Republic of Buryatia in the Russian Federation. Irokinda is located in the Buryatia Republic, approximately 75 km from the town of Taksimo, where the Baikal- Amur railway station and airport are located.

Nordgold - Revolvy

Nordgold was established as Severstal Gold, a gold producing subsidiary of Severstal, the Russian steel company owned by Alexey Mordashov. [1] In early 2007, Severstal acquired the Suzdal and Zherek mines in Kazakhstan, as well as the Aprelkovo and Neryungri mines in Russia.In August 2008, Severstal acquired control over the Balazhal mine in Kazakhstan as well as Irokinda, Zun-Holba and ...

high river gold minesri - saastaresources.co.za

High River Gold Mines Ltd. explores for gold mines. Its project portfolio includes taparko-bouroum mine, the berezitovy gold mine, zun-holba mine and the irokinda mine. The company was founded on december 5, 1988 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.

Major Mines & Projects | Zun-Holba Mine

According to the recent classifications of gold deposits, the Zun-Holba mine can be classified as an orogenic quartz-carbonate vein gold deposit (Robert, et al, 2007). The gold deposits on the Zun-Holba Property can also be classified as intrusion related, low sulphidation epithermal gold deposits.

HIGH RIVER GOLD MINES LTD OJSC BURYATZOLOTO

high river gold mines ltd ojsc buryatzoloto ni 43-101 technical report and audit of the resource and reserve estimates for the zun-holba gold mine republic of buryatia (buryatia), russian federation effective date: april 1, 2012 report date: september 10, 2012 authored by

High River Announces Updated Reserve and Resource Estimate ...

Sep 27, 2012· The current exploration-mining parameters used at the Zun-Holba mine are: Cut-off grade of 3 g/t gold to outline the boundaries of the mineralized zones. Minimum gold grade of …

High River Gold Mines Ltd.: Private Company Information ...

Jan 03, 2019· High River Gold Mines Ltd. engages in the exploration, development, and mining of precious metals in Russia and Burkina Faso. The company operates two underground gold mines, the Zun-Holba mine ...

Buryatzoloto - ebrd.com

The Zun Holba operation will include flotation, cyanide leaching and carbon-in-pulp (CIP) gold recovery, and incorporates discharge of CIP residues to an engineered new CIP residue impoundment allowing for recycling rather than discharging of effluents.

High River Gold announces default pursuant to National ...

Two underground mines, Zun-Holba and Irokinda, are situated in the Lake Baikal region of Russia. Two open pit gold mines, Berezitovy in Russia and Taparko-Bouroum in Burkina Faso, are also in ...

Production - Nordgold

The mine is located just 50 km from the Trans-Siberian railway and 100 km from Skovorodino railway station. Commercial production began at the Berezitovy mine in 2007. The Berezitovy was acquired by Nordgold in late 2008, as part of the controlling interest in High River Gold.

High River Gold Second Default Status Report - Marketwire

High River Gold Second Default Status Report. TORONTO, ONTARIO-- ... Two underground mines, Zun-Holba and Irokinda, are situated in the Lake Baikal region of Russia. ... Two open pit gold mines ...

High River Gold/Buryatzoloto Joint Press Release ...

Open joint stock company Buryatzoloto (RTS:BRZL) and High River Gold Mines Ltd. report that a tragic helicopter accident occurred on July 1, 1998 at Samarta, a mining camp at one of its operations, the Zun-Holba mine in the East- Sayan mountains of the Republic of Buryatia.

PRESS RELEASE TSX:HRG - osc.gov.on.ca

o 332,918 tonnes of ore with 13.3 g/t gold grade resulting in 4,440.5 kg of inferred gold resources The Zun-Holba mine o 260,610 tonnes of ore with 9.4 g/t gold grade resulting in 2,454 kg of proven and probable gold reserves o 212,428 tonnes of ore with 12.1 g/t gold grade resulting in …

Gold Mining in Africa, Russia and Kazakhstan — Nordgold ...

Gold production continues to increase alongside global population. From 705 tonnes in 1912, gold mining production to just over 3000 tonnes in 2016 (Source: Statista.com). Russian gold producer Nordgold has been a major contributor to this overall rise..

High River Gold Mines Ltd. Buryatzoloto Achieves Record ...

Gold production at the Zun-Holba mine was 57,125 ounces (48,892 ounces in 1996), and the Irokinda mine produced 28,669 ounces of gold (24,885 ounces in 1996). In addition, production from Buryatzoloto's placer operation in 1997 increased to 4,053 ounces of gold from 3,948 ounces in 1996.

PRESS RELEASE TSX:HRG - osc.gov.on.ca

High River is an unhedged gold company with interests in producing mines, development and advanced exploration projects in Russia and Burkina Faso. Two underground mines, Zun-Holba and Irokinda, are situated in the Lake Baikal region of Russia. Two open pit gold mines, Berezitovy in Russia and